sabato, maggio 27, 2006

Friday and Saturday: Relaxation

I didn't really do anything. I spent most of the late morning/early afternoon doing research on Saraceni, and then I watched some Fraiser and Creature Comforts. When Ilaria got home, we watched an episode of "Una Amica per Mamma", more commonly known in the US as "Gilmore Girls". It was fun to watch it with her, because we're able to discuss the plot, et. al. She was very excited to hear that I live theoretically quite nearby to Kelly Bishop, who of course plays Emily Gilmore and who in real life also lives in South Orange.
Last night we went to Fulvia's sister's house for dinner, because her son is visiting from Brussels.

Today I had lunch at the Basilian Generalate, always good time. My Monday through Thursday really takes a lot out of me, it's nice to be able to relax a little and have a summer vacation! Tomorrow I'm going to try to go out and get some things done. We'll see.

My Michelangelo class starts on Monday, in addition to the other class.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonimo said...

maria,

tanti grazie per il 'blog'.

continua con tuo buon lavoro.

baci,

papa`

28 maggio, 2006 07:38  

Posta un commento

<< Home