domenica, maggio 28, 2006

Quiz Time!

In an attempt to bring some interactivity to this blog, I have posted two photos involving famous movie locations in Rome. You can click on the photos to enlarge them. The first is easy, the second is not, because I'm actually not exactly sure if I'm right, I'm making a guess and I may need to track down the movie to see -- there may have been some clever editing involved that has confused me. In the future, there's at least one more movie location in Rome (although there are quite a few I could/would like to do) that I'll post.
If you've got any guesses, leave a comment. As of right now, there's no real prize other than lauds and esteem for knowing obscure movie trivia, but of course that could change.

For the above photo, you're given the fact that this door is on via Margutta. What movie character had an apartment at this address (whether or not it was actually filmed here)?

This one is much more difficult, but it is very nearby to the Spanish Steps. The film is relatively recent, and I like it because it's rather jetset-y, among other things. I could be wrong here, but this is my best guess for right now. My clue to you is that the film involves sharks and terrorists. What scene takes place presumably here?