domenica, giugno 04, 2006

Answers to the Movie Locations

It has been a week since I posted the first movie location photos, and I will now post the answers for the first round.

This one was tricky, because the number was not very visible, but 51 is on there. The very hot Gregory Peck gave his house number as "via Margutta 51" in one of my favorite movies, Roman Holiday.













Left: Right before Bradley takes Ann back to via Margutta.
Right: Interior of via Margutta, 51.

The next film was much trickier, since even I did not know exactly where it was filmed, although I had some thoughts... However, my intention was a much more recent film, and another favorite, The Life Aquatic with Steve Zissou, which was filmed mostly in Rome and other places in Italy.
This photo was taken on the right side of the Spanish Steps, and refers to the scene right after the Loquasto International Film Festival, when they come out of a grand interior and onto some steps. Unfortunately, I can't find an exact screenshot right now, although I'd like to very much -- something to come back and edit later, and do some more research on.


















Some screenshots from right before the scene I'm talking about.