domenica, giugno 04, 2006

I'm about to have an adventure!

Yesterday evening, I went with Fulvia and Achille to meet their friend Alessandra and later, her husband, because down by Ponte Milvio there's an antiques market the first weekend of the month. Alessandra was in the market for a new dining room table, and she found a fantastic one with in tarsia and everything. Very nice.
She and her husband live over by Aventino somewhere, and she came via her electric-powered bicycle. When we left Ponte Milvio, she rode her bike up the hill and met the rest of us, who drove. Somewhere along the way, her motor battery pooped out. Alas, this evening Fulvia proposed that I ride the bike to Trastevere tomorrow instead of taking the bus, and then Alessandra can meet me in the afternoon so that she can have her bike back.
Tomorrow morning, I'm going to have an adventure! There are lots of ways I can go, I've got some ideas and I'm tres excited. I will of course tell everything tomorrow. So exciting.