lunedì, giugno 05, 2006

Adventure Update

In 53 minutes and 57 seconds of movement, with 9 minutes and 52 seconds of stopped time, I went 7.02 miles on a bicycle during rush hour traffic in Rome. My max speed was 21.1 mph, which happened for probably only 2 seconds, because my moving average was 7.8 mph and my overall average was 6.6 mph. At least now my legs will be hotter than they were when I woke up this morning.

Generally speaking, the easiest and nicest part was the stretch on the bike path on viale Angelico, which did not last nearly as long as I would have liked, because it was flat, I didn't have to worry about cars or motorinos running me over, etc. I'm definitely proud of myself.

Later on this evening I'll try to post a file so that you can see my route using Google Earth.
Edit: I left that cord back in gli stati uniti, so it will have to wait, unfortunately. But use Google Earth anyway!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonimo said...

mazza maria!

che coraggio! io non lo potevo fare colla bici. menno male la sei fatta la via senza incidente. hai preso on caffe e latte ed un cornetto promo di partire? hai fatti il segno di la croce ? ahi! che brava !

state buone tu!

ciao bella,

Papa`

05 giugno, 2006 15:50  

Posta un commento

<< Home