venerdì, giugno 23, 2006

The Best of Maria in Rome

In the interest of turning another page in this book, I've put together this post with links to some of my favorite posts and moments of the last 40 days. Hey! Forty days! Very biblical, very me not-in-a-desert!

Ahimè. I considered putting these into categories or something, but instead I've opted for a plain chronological list (the word chronological reminds me how much I like the word anachronistic -- it's right up there with dichotomy). Additionally, I've selected these based on relatively relative criteria: some are because I like the writing, the post, others because I like the memory.
It turns out, these are 13 posts out of over 60, and only include the first period of my summer.
Stay tuned for Calabria!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonimo said...

good morning,pucci,

love your new header. hope your trip to s.demetro is pleasant and that you get a break for lunch.

waiting to 'hear' what it's like in the south.

non ti scordare che ci sta la pesce a spada che ti aspetta.

ciao,bella,

papa`

24 giugno, 2006 13:45  
Anonymous Anonimo said...

dimme, maria, come mangia la pesce a spada col quello naso tanto grande ?

24 giugno, 2006 13:47  

Posta un commento

<< Home